WE ARE REDIRECTING YOU TO WWW.USD383.ORG TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL POSITION.
1. Master’s degree in Curriculum Development or in Administration.
2. Five years’ experience in education with preference for experience in classroom teaching, curriculum development, and administration.
3. Demonstrated success in accomplishing tasks akin to those listed below.
4. Eligible for a Kansas Building Administrator Certificate.
5. Such alternatives to above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt Position
REPORT TO: Principal
1. Assist principal in the general administration of school policies.
2. Assume the general administrative responsibilities of the school in the absence of other administrative personnel.
3. Assist the principal and/or provide input into the development of budget proposals.
4. Handle disciplinary matters of a portion of the student body as assigned by the principal.
5. Assist with the evaluation of staff.
6. Is involved with the counseling department in solving student problems.
7. Act as liaison person with the juvenile court in matters of student delinquency.
8. Assist in the supervision of the student activities program.
9. Act as chairperson and participate in the IEP conference for all special education students in an assigned group.
10. Assume responsibility for all duties assigned by the principal.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 220-Day Contract. Salary and work year as established by the Board. Fringe Benefits include Health Insurance, Employer's Paid 403b Contribution Plan , Short-Term Disability and Paid Sick/Personal Leave.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with the provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of administrative personnel.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING EMPLOYMENT WITH OUR DISTRICT, YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE; PLEASE DO NOT MAIL/ EMAIL/ DELIVER RESUME/ CREDENTIALS/ TRANSCRIPTS. WE ARE REDIRECTING YOU TO UPLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS AS ATTACHMENTS TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Apply at www.usd383.org and click on the USD 383 Applicant Portal link (EOE)
1. "Sign up" (for a new account) or "Sign in" (if you have an existing account)
2. Complete the Profile Page (1st time users only) and hit "Submit" button
3. Click on the "Job Search" tab and select the desired category
4. Click on "apply now" to apply for the position of your choice
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383
© 2011 KansasTeachingJobs 3.0